SAP at Gartner BPM Summit – March 19-20, 2014 in London
SAP is a platinum sponsor for this year’s Gartner BPM Summit in London and we invite you to come by and see us at the event.
The theme of the event is “Prepare for the Digital Business Disruption: Embrace, Adapt, ReInvent”. According to Gartner, organizations that adapt their operations and reinvent their business processes can harness this disruption to become leaders in the digital industrial economy.
In this spirit SAP will demonstrate its new generation of Business Process Management software to support organizations on their journey in adapting their processes and making their business operations more intelligently.
As part of this SAP introduces a new offering called Intelligent Business Operations powered by SAP HANA. This offering allows organizations to streamline their operations and embed Big Data insights into their processes in real time. Line-of-business users will be empowered to gain full visibility into end-to-end operations to improve decision-making and to take corrective actions when or even before issues occur.
Intelligent Business Operations powered by SAP HANA combines:
- SAP Operational Process Intelligence sapopint for analyzing large volumes of process data that can come from any data source, offering real-time visibility into end-to-end operations to line-of-business users.
- SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration for implementation and dynamic, rules-based execution of business processes that can span across multiple applications in heterogeneous system landscapes.
- SAP Event Stream Processor for gathering events from legacy IT systems, along with social feeds, unstructured events and any kind of data source, and correlating them to aggregate and filter complex events that are meaningful to the business processes.
- SAP PowerDesigner for enterprise-wide process modeling and documentation
See our sponsored session:
- “Improving processes and data quality for new product introductions at Mondelēz International”
Mondelēz International is a snacking powerhouse with global megabrands such as Cadbury, Milka, TUC, Oreo, Toblerone, Belvita, Carte Noir, Philadelphia and Dairylea, with thousands of new product developments and promotions to support and grow their brands. Attend this session to learn how Mondelēz International achieves significant savings due to increased masterdata quality and bringing new products to market faster.
- Presenter: Ajay Patel, Master Data Manager for Mondelēz UK & Ireland and Owen Pettiford, co-CEO, Comprise IT
- Date/Time: Wednesday March 19, 3:30 pm – 4:00 pm
- Location: Westminster C, Park Plaza Westminster Bridge
Also be sure to visit our booth during the Solution Showcase open hours. We look forward seeing you.