Attending HR2014 in Orlando? Get Social with SAP Jam.
While at HR2014 event in Orlando, join the SAP Jam sessions to learn firsthand how to apply social collaboration to your talent management program to accelerate and improve business performance. Within the conference agenda, don’t miss these excellent presentations:
- Best Practices for Social Collaboration in HR: Get Started Today
- March 11 at 4:45pm
- Case study: How SuccessFactors Employee Central transformed the team-member experience at Sun Communities
- March 13 at 8:30am
- Case study: How Brookshire accelerated user adoption of its SuccessFactors Learning Management System with a solid change management strategy
- March 13 at 3:15pm
Please be sure to visit the SAP booth (#510) to talk with solution experts and see the product up-close. Do not miss a 30-minute demo session focused on SAP Jam that will be delivered by SAP’s Petra Ligthart. The demo sessions are scheduled for:
- Wednesday, March 12 from 10:15am-10:45am
- Thursday, March 13 from 8:30am-9:00am
If you are not able to attend the HR2014 Orlando event, you can still learn more about social collaboration within HR. Watch this video to understand how SAP Jam helps you connect the dots so you can rapidly recruit and onboard, train and develop top talent, and engage employees and streamline processes.
Engage in the conversation on Twitter by following the hashtag: #HR2014.