2014 SAP FINANCIAL SERVICES SUMMIT, April 28-30. Learn More & Register
2014 SAP FINANCIAL SERVICES SUMMIT, April 28-30 – The Hague
PARTNER EXHIBITION – Interested in participating in the exhibition or sponsoring the event?
The SAP Financial Services Summit is an established global event designed for partners and SAP colleagues to engage in business networking and learn about the latest trends, strategies and innovations for the financial services industry. Last year, 750 SAP colleagues from 49 countries together with 250 representatives from more than 100 partner companies, attended the 2013 summit. Attendees represented a wide range of areas that included sales and services, solution management and development, active global support, ecosystem, marketing, communications and operations
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
The SAP Financial Services Summit offers an exclusive opportunity for you to learn about the SAP corporate strategy for 2014, get insight into new programs and tactics to accelerate your business growth for 2014, meet your industry peers, and network with SAP executives.
It’s the one event where you can:
- Get visionary updates directly from industry thought leaders, the SAP Global Financial Services leadership team, and speakers from leading financial services institutions, our clients
- Get a firsthand look at the latest trends in the financial services industry
- Discover banking and insurance solutions – from SAP and partners – that support best practices, benefit from in-memory computing, drive customercentricity, accelerate new business models, and, ultimately, support your growth strategies
- Present and learn from innovative, live banking and insurance demos in the Live Demo Theater
- Network with peers and leaders in your industry and get to know the global team
- Engage with SAP partners to discuss the latest technologies that support SAP software
- Explore best practices and approaches from the financial services community
- Build relationships, generate new business opportunities, and strengthen the collaboration between your peers and you across all regions and line of business