I love facts. And even better if they come from real customer examples. So here you go – Forrester analysed SAP Cloud for Sales customer cases and came up with some pretty cool stats.
When you’re in charge of sales for a large enterprise, chances are that your sales teams are dispersed. They’re managing a diverse portfolio of products and services. And they’re trying their hardest to stay ahead of an increasing field of competition.
It’s never easy—but according to Forrester Research the right sales application can make a world of difference. Get insights into the potential cost savings and benefits of SAP Cloud for Sales, today’s modern sales application.
Learn how you can achieve:
· 12% productivity improvement across sales
· 20% improved forecasting effectiveness
· 10% reduction in sales cycle times
Plus, give your sales team unparalleled advantage of engaging with the right customers at the right time, every time – easily and faster than ever before.
Here are some of the key findings on benefits:
The composite organization experienced the following risk-adjusted benefits that represent those experienced by the interviewed companies:
- Increased sales due to better visibility. By increasing visibility into the sales process and uncovering key analytics and data, SAP Cloud for Sales enables sales teams to win net new deals.
- Improved efficiency of sales team members. The easy-to-use features and functionality of SAP Cloud for Sales supports individual sales team members with their day-to-day tasks, making them more efficient. With SAP Cloud for Sales, everyday processes are improved, and functionality like mobile access and integration with ERP tools ensures that sales staff has the information they need whenever they may need it. The social context of the tool also enables collaboration between the sales team members, helping them work together more efficiently to sell better.
- Improved collaboration between sales reps, sales managers, and sales directors. SAP Cloud for Sales enables sales reps, sales managers, and sales directors to work together better, through improving specific activities like forecasting.
- Improved time to closure. SAP Cloud for Sales helps shorten the sales cycle by enabling sales staff to cut down on time spent on sales activities like opportunity follow-up.
- Time savings on report creation. SAP Cloud for Sales also enables the sales staff to cut down on timely activities like report creation, providing key information to sales and supporting staff faster.
- Savings from reduced legacy system. SAP Cloud for Sales covers the lead-to-quote process and allows for previous sales support systems to be taken offline, removing the cost for IT maintaining those systems. Costs. The composite organization experienced the following risk-adjusted costs:
- Licensing costs. This is the billable cost of SAP Cloud for Sales.
- Professional services and training costs. This is a one-time cost paid to SAP for professional services that go toward the planning, implementation, and training for the SAP Cloud for Sales investment.
- Internal implementation costs. This is the cost for internal team members associated with planning and managing the deployment, working with SAP Cloud for Sales developing training material, and driving the adoption of SAP Cloud for Sales.
See complete study here: Cost savings and business benefits enabled by SAP Cloud for Sales
So time to test drive and engage your customers like never before, start here: http://sqz.co/Kx9p8DX
Many thanks to @Dietmar_Bohn for this wonderful asset. Let me know your thoughts and
follow on twitter for regular updates @SDenecken
Reference: A Forrester Total Economic ImpactTM Study, © 2014, Forrester Research, Inc.
Read other relevant blogs: