CIDX Message Structure:
CIDX Message contains below:
- Preamble: Handles the information global to document.
- Service Header: Contains the information about transaction routing and processing for the given transaction.
3. Service Content: Contains the actual action message, for example Invoice.
4. Attachments: Attachments are optional.
Sample preamble looks like below.
DateTimeStamp: CIDX adapter service generates date and time each time a message is processed.
GlobalAdministeringAuthorityCode: As this is a Chem XML, a Constant “CIDX” is defaulted for this XML element by the adapter engine.
GlobalUsageCode: This element of the preamble differentiates if the chem XML processed is either for production systems or test/dev systems. Usually key words like “Test” or “Production” are populated here.
GlobalUsageCode in Quality/Test systems:
PI/XI defaults the value “Production” for this element. But when project is in testing phase, this value should be updated. Below is the process to pass “Test” value to GlobalUsageCode field in preamble header.
If we don’t change the value for GlobalUsageCode then target system will consider test messages as production. This is the only parameter in preamble which differentiates between Test and Production.
- Open home page of Netweaver Administrator
- Go to “Configuration” and then “Infrastructure” tab.
- Click on “Java System Properties”
- Filter with “XPI Adapter”
- Click on “XPI Adapter: Ispeak”
- You can see default value for “EXECUTION_MODE” as “Production”.Property EXECUTION_MODE refers mode of execution of Ispeak adapter. The value set here is used by RNIF and CIDX to fill GlobalUsageCode and indicates whether message sent out is test or production message.
- Now enter Custom calculated value as “Test” for quality/test systems.
After this change, once you run the interface you will be able to see the preamble like below in quality.