Do-it-yourself (DIY). It’s the latest trend. You can’t go into a hardware store without seeing signs for DIY, or surf the television without coming across the DIY network channel. So, why is DIY so popular and what does it mean for you?
I like DIY because it empowers me to be creative, giving me the tools and flexibility to customize things the way I want – from home repairs and remodeling, to car maintenance, to outdoor improvements, arts and crafts and other small projects. DIY gives me the freedom to do things myself that historically would have required the expertise of handyman, mechanic, contractor or other skilled professional.
When it comes to your Human Capital Management system, it should be no different. Your HR system should be intuitive, flexible and customizable, giving you the tools to design the system the way you want. Unfortunately, more often than not, HR systems are difficult to use, requiring training and technical expertise to conduct common HR processes.
In comes SuccessFactors. SuccessFactors is an end-to-end HCM solution spanning the entire employee lifecycle, delivered via a beautiful user experience that is both engaging and easy to use. It’s not just another HR system, it’s built for the business – for use by executives, managers and employees. From delivering real-time workforce insights to managers, to a customizable homepage displaying relevant content for employees, SuccessFactors empowers managers and engages your workforce, resulting in increased productivity and better business results.
With our February 2014 release, we continue to deliver enhancements and innovations that put the power of the system in your hands, giving YOU the ability to customize the user experience to make it relevant to your audience, more easily manage mobile deployment, and create new analytic headlines without the need for additional support.
Some highlights of the first release of 2014 include:
- New! SuccessFactors Presentations: Reduce the time and effort to assemble talent reviews and other kinds of employee presentations. With this new capability, you can now create and deliver more engaging, insightful presentations of your employees and their profiles in record time — and with less stress. Watch the demo
- SuccessFactors Learning: Drive engagement and improve course attendance through greater administrative flexibility and better access to mobile content.
- SAP Jam: Use social expert identification and find the right person to help your employees connect the dots, so they can get their jobs done.
- In-Product Support: Get faster resolution to issues and a better support experience with the ability to record an issue and attach the video to a case.
- Employee Central: Automatically identify and easily implement relevant legal changes for SuccessFactors Employee Central by using the SuccessFactors Upgrade Center.
- Mobile: Enjoy easy deployment with streamlined administration for SuccessFactors Mobile.
These are just a few of the features in the February release. Keep an eye out for the SuccessFactors Q1 2014 release blog series in the coming weeks to learn about these highlights and more!
To access more detailed information about the SuccessFactors February release, please visit the Customer Community. (Login required)
Availability: All product updates are available to Enterprise Edition customers on February 21, 2014. Please note that for customers on the Premium release schedule, these features will be available March 21, 2014. For Professional Edition customers, some features may not be available or may become available at a later date.