SAP Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) Info Day – April 17 in Chicago
Obtain the latest best practices and solution updates for selling complex configurable products using SAP VC, IPC, and SSC.
Learn how to leverage configurable products in the SAP backend and enable the sales front office, dealers and customers to efficiently configure, price, quote and order products and solutions using SAP Cloud for Customer and SAP hybris B2B Commerce.
Join SAP and eSpline in Chicago on April 17, 2014, to learn how you can leverage product configuration and solution selling to drive customer value, increase efficiency, and become more competitive in configure-to-order and engineer-to-order environments.
The event will include presentations from SAP and eSpline, workshops, and panel discussions with Honeywell, Bobcat/Doosan, Kennametal and other leading industrial manufacturers using SAP Variant Configuration (VC), Internet Pricing Configuration (IPC), and Solution Sales Configuration (SSC).
Learn how to establish dealer and customer portals using SAP hybris B2B Commerce, and how to enable your internal sales front office to collaborate more efficiently on leads, opportunities, quotes and configurations using SAP Cloud for Customer.
Find out how to improve customer value with:
- hybris B2B Commerce – the platform for SAP’s strongly improved Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) solution
- Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) in the cloud with SAP Cloud for Customer
- Customer best practices in configurable product sales, solution sales, and product modeling
- Guided selling and configuration of complex systems and solutions with SAP Solution Sales Configuration
- SAP 3D Visual Enterprise applications for visual configuration and visual service parts selling
- SAP Flexible Solution Billing – collect invoices across orders, contracts, and projects within and across systems
- Mobile and offline sales and configuration
Increase efficiency and reduce costs with expert insight on new approaches to:
- Speed up sales configuration analytics and MRP for low-level configuration with VC on SAP HANA
- Run a more efficient ETO special request process, linking configure-to-order with engineer-to-order
- Achieve more efficient product development by providing better tools and techniques for the product modeler
- Improve quality, accuracy, and governance of your VC product models and model changes
Space is limited, so register today!
We look forward to seeing you in Chicago.
SAP Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) Info Day, April 17 in Chicago:
Time: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
8:00 a.m. – Registration and Breakfast
8:30 a.m. – Overview Sessions
9:50 a.m. – Track Sessions
4:25 p.m. – Panel Discussion
5:00 p.m. – Reception
Click here for full Agenda
400 Park Blvd.
Itasca, Illinois 60143
A limited number of event rate rooms is available.