This is to give you a heads up for option “Input Template” in SAP for fast entries in Finance.
Configuration Steps for creating Screen template Variants
The below steps will explain you how to create a Screen template variants.
- Use T-code O7E6 and execute
- Variant >> New Variant >> Create
- Enter the name for your variant and text for your variant
- Choose the fields for your screen variant template
- Activate your screen variant.
- Finally Save your screen template variant
Below are the steps for enabling the “Input Template” – Here I use TCode F-32
- Enter T-Code F-32 and execute in the command
- Goto >> G/L Item fast entry
- Settings >> input template
- Select the Screen template variant you just created.
Hoping for your feedback.