First month in ABAP .
I have not shared any tutorials regarding abap instead i shared some concepts which is easily available in internet to learn and make yourself comfortable and confident towards ABAP in your initial stages .
As an Abaper we have to know some basic concepts in abap even though we will not work on everything of it .
Perform following code so that you can come to a confident level in ABAP
Begin a Report and perform the following operations .
- Normal Report with proper data declaration and write those data in the output screen .
- Get data from any of the standard table and write those data . Use validation of the data entered in the selection screen .
- Get data from two linking tables like likp and lips and merge them to display the data .
- Next stage is form field catalog and display the output in a ALV report .
- Try modularization in the code using subroutine ,includes and function modules .
- Use the same report and try converting it into Interactive and Editable ALV. Use Hot spots and Hyperlink in that ALV .
- Use functions to convert the output into Excel and Pdf format .
- Now use the converted file as attachment and send mail .
- When ever you complete a program ,Check for errors and performance in code inspector and Enhanced code check and try to avoid errors,warning and messages .
Do all the above steps in OOPS concepts using classes instead of using functions .
By now you will be familiar with many basic concepts of ABAP .Now try with the following
- Learn about BAPI,BADI and BDC and try implementing these concepts .
- Learn the concepts in Oops and try implementing those concepts using Small programs .
- Learn LSMW and IDOC and just have a basic knowledge in it as of now .
- Learn to do a basic form in SAP Scripts ,Smart forms ,Adobe forms and Webdynpro .
I think for first month ,Learning these things made me lot confident .Hope you all find it useful .