Announcement of SAP Portal and HANA Cloud Portal Gamification Movie Challenge
Note that the challenge ended at December 31, 2014 (US Pacific Time)!
Today we start our first SAP and HANA Cloud Portal gamification campaign on SCN. We would like to invite you to join:
- the SAP NetWeaver Portal Movie challenge 2014 running in the SAP NetWeaver Portal space
- the SAP HANA Cloud Portal Movie challenge 2014 running in the SAP HANA Cloud Portal space
……Follow us on the red carpet and come with us to the world of movies where there are producers, directors, critics and juries:
Play the role of a movie jury member, review existing SAP Portal/HANA Cloud Portal movies and share with us your review expertise. In addition we also offer you to play the role of a movie director and producer: this is the chance for you to produce your own SAP Portal/HANA Cloud Portal movie story and share your product expertise.
Our YouTube channel has many movies showcasing anything from successful implementations, How-to guides and testimonials created by us, customers and our partners. The challenge includes 2 tracks:
- Pick a movie you liked from one of our play lists, create a blog review and explain its value or
- You can record your own movie showcasing your implementation, a new portal design, or any other content that would deliver value to our ecosystem. Publish your movie in any public site and embed it in your blog.
Watch also this movie for additional instructions:
There are cool SCN badges along the way to win. And as with any challenge, there will be winners and an even cooler badge. You may win the SAP Portal/HANA Cloud Portal Oscar for writing the best blog, as judged by the community (here on SCN a badge is almost the same as a golden statuette…).
- learn how to accept the 2 challenges
- read about the rules, the missions and the badges
- find the FAQs
We encourage everyone to actively participate:
- Share your critic or producer talents and blog about it.
- Check out the submissions created as part of the SAP Portal/HANA Cloud Portal movie challenge and provide feedback (comment, like, rate, follow and bookmark).