SAP Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) Info Day in Chicago on April 17, 2014
Do you want to obtain the latest best practices and solution updates for selling complex configurable products using SAP VC, IPC, and SSC?
Then come to the SAP CPQ Info Day in Chicago on April 17, 2014, to learn how you can leverage product configuration and solution selling to drive customer value, increase efficiency, and become more competitive in configure-to-order and engineer-to-order environments.
The event will include presentations from SAP and eSpline, workshops, and panel discussions with Honeywell, Bobcat/Doosan, Kennametal and other leading industrial manufacturers using SAP Variant Configuration (VC), Internet Pricing Configuration (IPC), and Solution Sales Configuration (SSC).
Find out how to improve customer value with:
- hybris B2B Commerce – the platform for SAP’s strongly improved Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) solution
- Configure, Price and Quote (CPQ) in the cloud with SAP Cloud for Customer
- Customer best practices in configurable product sales, solution sales, and product modeling
- Guided selling and configuration of complex systems and solutions with SAP Solution Sales Configuration
- SAP 3D Visual Enterprise applications for visual configuration and visual service parts selling
- SAP Flexible Solution Billing – collect invoices across orders, contracts, and projects within and across systems
- Mobile and offline sales and configuration
Increase efficiency and reduce costs with expert insight on new
- Speed up sales configuration analytics and MRP for low-level configuration with VC on SAP HANA
- Run a more efficient ETO special request process, linking configure-to-order with engineer-to-order
- Achieve more efficient product development by providing better tools and techniques for the product modeler
- Improve quality, accuracy, and governance of your VC product models and model changes