Between two major client events – SAP Executive Summit in Potsdam (Berlin) and d-code in the Valley – time for a quick update on SAP Cloud. Many, many customer, partner and influencer meetings happened – thank you for all the feedback which we do incorporate in our strategy going forward.
It is addressed in the video, but thought I share some of the highlights here as well:
– As already stated in the cloud strategy update earlier – and we are just executing on our strategy, we will converge to ONE platform in the cloud (paas;)
– We have proven that the platform works as we have built own solutions on top of it AND partners are doing as well
– We are moving all solutions (saas;) to the platform, and we did so already for many of them
A big thank you to our clients and partners, they are the inspiration for us to drive the Cloud transition to success. Here are the facts:
SAP Cloud Facts
- 72000+ customers using our cloud solutions
- 35M+ cloud users
- The leading social business platform – 12M+ JAM users
- The world’s largest business network – 1.2M+ connected companies transacting over $500 billion in commerce on an annual basis
- €1+ billion (~$1.34B USD) annual cloud run rate
- 162% year-over-year subscription revenue growth
- The market’s leading public cloud application portfolio with public applications ranked No. 1 in human capital management, procurement, business networks and social collaboration.
Some further proof points needed? Try the solutions: www.sap.com/cloud
- long version here:
- short version here:
- And here you can get the latest slides:
Also see latest updates in the blogs below.
Hope you like it, looking forward to your feedback and follow us via twitter @SAPCloud and @SDenecken