We’ve seen a pretty high interest in the SAP and Microsoft interoperability via SAP NetWeaver Gateway, Duet Enterprise and the SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity accelerator for Microsoft expressed by customers and partners at various events and meetings around the globe.
Hence, we’re excited to announce and invite you to a 5 days hands-on workshop scheduled from March 10th-14th, 2014 at SAP India, Bangalore tailored exclusively to the needs of a technical audience of consultants and developers.
In this 5 day boot camp you will learn:
- How to create a new ODATA service via SAP NetWeaver Gateway.
- How to leverage SAP NetWeaver Gateway to consume SAP data in Microsoft productivity tools via the new SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity ccelerator for Microsoft.
- See how to consume such services in Microsoft SharePoint via Duet Enterprise
- How to create additional scenarios like a workflows approval, a contact or calendar integration in Microsoft Outlook via the new SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity accelerator for Microsoft.
- We will also talk about consuming these SAP data in Microsoft Excel and how you can leverage SAP Fiori and the new SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity accelerator for Microsoft to consume SAP data in Microsoft.
- Very basic knowledge on SAP GUI (to work with SAP NetWeaver Gateway)
- Basic knowledge of SAP NetWeaver Gateway (GW100) incl. OData and the Service Builder
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft .NET (C#)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint (for Duet Enterprise)
- Introduction to SAP NetWeaver Gateway, Duet Enterprise and SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity accelerator for Microsoft
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway
- High-level overview of OData and introduction in the development approach
- Hands-on exercises to create simple OData services
- Duet Enterprise: Overview and Demos (no hands-on)
- SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity accelerator for Microsoft
- Overview: Integration in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Hands-on exercises leveraging the available templates for Microsoft Outlook and Visual Studio
- Hands-on exercises leveraging the add-in for Microsoft Excel
- Leveraging SAP Fiori with SAP NetWeaver Gateway productivity accelerator for Microsoft
- Date: March 10th-14th, 2014
- Time: 09:30 AM – 05:30 PM daily
- Venue at SAP Education: SAP India Pvt. Ltd.,#5, Prestige Ridge,Domlur Service Road, Domlur, Bangalore – 560071
- Training Fee: INR 120,000.00 per participant
If you are interested in joining please register via Email to email@example.com no later than Feb 25. Seats are limited will get assigned on a first come first serve basis.
The sessions will be interactive and sufficient time is slotted to promote the networking amongst the participants. Your takeaway will be a clarity on what SAP ‘can and will do’ to support your endeavors.
We look forward to your participation!