SAP CRM-TM O2A Integration
This document provides details of configuration and
prerequisites for SAP CRM-TM integration.
This Integration inherits the idea from SAP CRM-ERP
integration based on CRM LORD. In this, with a very thin customization in SAP
TM as well as SAP CRM, TM forwarding agreement quotation and forwarding quotation
can be created through SAP CRM.
This integration is based on asynchronous RFC and
realized via the CRM transaction launcher.
Setting in SAP TM:
- Create RFC connection pointing to SAP CRM with connection type 3 in tcode SM59.
- Define the logical system for SAP CRM in tcode BD54.
- Assign RFC destination to logical system as a standard BAPI destination in tcode BD97.
- Assign Logical System to System Names using the following IMG path and make the entry
of the logical system created in the previous steps.
Setting in SAP CRM
- Activate the business function CRM_TM_O2A using the tcode SFW5.
- Create RFC connection pointing to SAP TM with connection type 3 in tcode SM59.
- Define the logical system for SAP TM in tcode BD54.
- Assigning RFC destination to logical system as a standard BAPI destination in tcode BD97.
- Define the transaction launcher logical system by making an entry in
maintenance view CRMV_IC_BORADM in tcode SM30 as below and leave other
Name of SAP TM logical system
Master data setup
Product: There could be two scenarios.
- Service product replication from SAP TM to SAP CRM: Service products, which are SAP CRM enabled in SAP TM, are downloaded via CRM middleware using the load object TM_SERVICE_PROD in SAP CRM.
- If there is existing product in SAP CRM then create the similar service product in SAP TM with same product id manually.
Account (Business partner) :
The business partner in both the systems should be distributed from the ERP system.The prerequisite is that in both systems, the values in the identification tab of business partner should be same for the ID type ‘CRM002’. This can be checked via tcode BP.
Sales organization :
- SAP CRM Sales organization has to map with the ERP Sales organization in below IMG path.
2. In the SAP TM system, ERP sales org has to map in the org model field “Business System Group” and “BSG Org. Unit” in tcode PPOME.
3. Business system Group has to be maintained in below IMG path in SAP TM. The value should be the backend ERP system.
Setting in SAP TM system
Define Forwarding Agreement Quotation Types in below IMG path.
Setting in SAP CRM system
CRM Web UI setup
SAP standard delivered the business role TM_SALESPRO. As per need copy it to your own business role and do
adjustments or borrow the idea from this business role and add it in the existing business role used in productive system.