The February 2014 version of SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense management has been released, continuing the quarterly evolution of this solution
With this release our customers will get a number of new features which have been added to reflect the newest trends, simplifying the user experience and in response to our active customer feedback channel.
SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense – even simpler:
- Additional mobile platform support with Windows Phone 8 native app to support the increasing number of users deciding for the Microsoft smartphone*.
- HTML 5 UI – New enhanced and simplified user experience running natively in modern browsers across operating systems with latest internet technologies. (No browser plug-ins required, no installation required enables easier roll-out on customer side.)
Want to see what’s new:
SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense – even faster with the HANA in-memory database:
- SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense now fully runs on SAP HANA in-memory database to accelerate analytics and business processes. With this version, all existing and new customers will be running on HANA.
SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense – richer with new functionality:
- Integration: besides automatic integration in to SAP ERP it is also integrated to SAP JAM and enables employees to collaborate effectively with their corporate social network solution.
- Flexibility: Ability for customers to optimize the screens based on rules to hide fields or mark them mandatory to simplify entering expenses and increase data accuracy.
- Mobility: Further increased mobile abilities (like automatic itemization and handling of items, mileage claiming, handling attachments in approvals, viewing of various attachment types, recalling expense reports and more).
- Ease of use: An easier and more effective way to add attendees and recipients.
SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense – simplified compliance for healthcare industry:
- Offering seamless access to a central practitioner database with up-to-date identity
information, as provided by our new partner MedPro Systems.
- This will simplify adding attendees to the expense reports while increasing accuracy
when reporting to the Sunshine Act regulations.
SAP Cloud for Travel and Expense – Again – Simpler, faster and richer on functionality
*Windows Phone 8 has to go through the validation process and will be available in the Windows Phone store in March.