Are you a great innovator? Can you envision the possibilities of new technologies and also successfully harness these technology capabilities to transform work and everyday life? Do you have a compelling SAP HANA story to share? Enter your story in the first ever SAP HANA Innovation Award competition for a chance to gain international recognition and acclaim!
What are the prizes?
Each category has prizes for first, second and third place
- 1st Place $10,000 donation to charity + 4 Free SAP d-code show floor passes
- 2nd Place $5,000 donation to charity + 2 Free SAP d-code show floor passes
- 3rd Place $2,000 donation to charity + 1 Free SAP d-code show floor pass
- All qualified entrants receive an SAP T-shirt
- All qualified entries will be promoted on innovation.saphana.com and via social media at #HANAStory
Note: The updated official rules has amended the prizes!
How to Enter?
- Create a video/write a blog post
- Highlight impact for workforce, partners, customers, society
- Submit entry innovation.saphana.com in one of 3 categories
- Trailblazer Innovator: Transforming business
- Social Hero Innovator: Improving Lives, Addressing social needs
- Big Data Innovator: Re-imagine business with Big Data
- Promote your entry #HANAStory
To increase your chance of winning be sure to include the following in your submission
- What key business, technical, and data challenges did your organization face and how did your solution help to resolve them?
- What advanced data management challenges did you face? For example, what kind of volume, data types, real-time analysis requirements did you have to address?
- What kind of business or social value does your solution deliver? Consider both qualitative and quantitative measures
- Highlight impact for workforce, partners, customers, society and identify the person
- What specific features of HANA did you use and how did it impact your IT architecture?
- Did the solution drive new way of working? How did you overcome resistance to change?
Who can enter?
- Your SAP HANA powered solution is in production, go-live date is Jan 1, 2013 or later
- You are a resident in one of 15 countries listed in Official Rules.
Your vote counts
Cast your votes between May 1 and May 23 as the ten entries with the most votes in each category will be selected as finalist. Make your choices using the following criteria:
- The Human Impact of SAP HANA
- Simplification of IT architecture and
- Degree to which the Entry exemplifies the relevant Entry Category
How to vote for an entry?
- Visit the voting page
- Login or register to vote
- Select the category (Trailblazer, Social Hero, Big Data)
- Click on Vote (in the entry’s logo – see image below)
|BONUS – New SAP HANA Innovation Award missions and badges on SCN!|
Ready for SAP HANA Innovation Award
Just by bookmarking this blog, you can earn your first SAP HANA Innovation Award badge on SCN!
SAP HANA Innovation Story Contributor
Simply contribute a SAP HANA Innovation story and qualify (rules above) to earn this badge.
SAP HANA Innovation Award Finalist
Contribute a SAP HANA Innovation story and be selected as a finalist for the SAP HANA Innovation Award to earn this badge.
SAP HANA Innovation Award Winner
Be selected as a finalist for the SAP HANA Innovation Award to earn this badge. Congratulations!
Follow the conversation #HANAStory