Blog It Forward – Prashanth Konduru
Welcome all to my BIF ...
First of all thanks to Moshe Naveh for bringing such a great exciting blogging challenge on SCN and knowing other SCN members.
Click here for those who want to be a part of “Blog it Forward Community Challenge”.
Who Am I?
Myself Prashanth Konduru, born on 25th May in “city of pearls (Hyderabad)”, is the 400 Years old largest city of Southern India and quickly emerging India’s Silicon Valley and capital of Andhra Pradesh along the banks of Musi River.
My child hood pic
Always smile & Keep Other Happy 😆 🙂 😎
I did my graduation from RGIT affiliated to Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University (Hyderabad) in Electronics and Instrumentation engineering in 2003.
I started my career with non-technical job in private firms and later moved to SAP career with Mahindra Group. Currently working for Thomson Reuters since 2010;
My SCN Journey:
Initially, I used to follow the blogs & wiki to learn new improvements & latest happenings to cope-up to my client’s expectation. Later, it’s became a part of hobbies & daily routine.
Thanks a lot to SCN moderator “Mark Finnern” and Mentors, all the contributors of SCN.
Accept challenges and Positive thinking.
Fun facts about me…
- I Love cooking, Philately, Playing Cricket, Table tennis, Video games.
- I love life in every way.
- 9 is my favourite number.
- I love eating Chat pata chat, Hyderabadi Biryani, chocolates & Sweets.
- I spend lot of time surfing on the net reading (SCN blogs n posts, articles, blogs, Bullion market news and Gossip news), searching new software’s, and gadgets.
6. I don’t believe in destiny.
7. My favourite Move’s: Action, Thriller, Suspense, Romantic love stories (can’t list –list is too big)
About my native Place:
HYDERABAD, Andhra Pradesh, India – The city of Hyderabad is unique in many ways. It is a rare Islamic relic in the largely Hindu environs of South India, once ruled by Nizam of Hyderabad, one of the richest men on earth. The elegant and graceful lines of the Mughal architecture are reminiscent of North India, and the Hyderabadi cuisine, rich in spices, laden in marinated meat layered in saffron rice, is famous throughout India. True to her erstwhile ruler’s penchant for jewels, Hyderabad remains well known for its glorious pearls, from translucent white to pink to gold to the exotic black.
Hyderabad, the current capital of Andhra Pradesh, plays host to over 1300 IT companies. The city is often referred to as Cyberabad (Cyber city) and houses the Indian headquarters for leading IT giants like Microsoft, Google, Facebook, Amazon, Wipro, Motorola, DELL, to name a few. Hyderabad’s IT industry alone is said to have fetched US$ 7.4 billion from exports in 2008-09.
Charminar: Global Icon of Hyderabad with 400+ years of history.
Day light Night
Chowmahalla Palace : Was built in 18th century by Nizam Salabat Jang.
Inner View of Palace.
falaknuma palace: It was built by Nawab Vikar-ul-Umra, the former Prime Minister of Hyderabad and then bought by the Nizams
Birla mandir: Birla Mandir is a temple of Lord Venkateswara, known as Balaji. It is one of the famous tourist attractions in Hyderabad. Raja Baldev Birla had built the Birla Mandir in the year 1938; the temple was inaugurated by father of the nation Mahatma Gandhi.
Purani Haveli Palace: Purani Haveli is one of the palaces that are hosted by the Nizams which were built more than 200 years ago, in other translated words called as “Old Quarters”.
Few Interesting Facts About my native place.
- Hyderabad has Asia’s biggest and one of the World’s biggest and best Convention centers ‘HICC – Hyderabad International Convention Center“
- Hyderabad has world’s biggest film complex in terms of area: Ramoji Film City
- Hyderabad is one of the elite cities in India, which has a top business school: Indian School of Business, top technology institutes: an IIT and an IIIT, and Birla has already setup Bits in Hyderabad.
- Hyderabad is India’s most connected city with the highest Tele-density.
- Hyderabad has got bigger and bigger, and now Hyderabad is a Tricity (previously a Twin City): CYBERABAD-HYDERABAD-SECUNDERABAD!!
- Each year the biggest numbers of travelers to USA are from Hyderabad (or from Andhra Pradesh state).
- The IMAX Theater in Hyderabad have the World’s largest screen and the only true 3D screen in India.
- Hyderabad has the maximum number of engineer inhabitants in the whole country.
Lord Balaji Temple Thirupathi. Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is a famous Vedic temple in the hill town of Tirumala.
Traditional Andhra Pradesh Food:
Start with sweet: Khubani Ka Meetha, Putha Rekulu, Kaja ( lot more are there I can’t list all of them)
Here are the answers to Chandra Shekar Agarwals questions
1. The dream job when I was kid
2. If given a chance to show your creativity, in which specific field would you make an attempt?
Film Industry (direction)
3. What is your worst coding program? The program you would like never to modify?
4. What is the craziest thing you would have done in your life?
Nothing strikes for now, will update this later.
5. What 2 things do you like the least about working in IT?
– Working late nights and working on weekends/holidays
– Night Shifts
Here are the answers to Vijay Chandra. R questions:
1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
My Grand Father
2. Are you keen towards gadgets? If yes, describe one of your favorite.
Yes, let me give a brief of one of the gadgets for iphone-Olloclip iPhone Camera Lens System. Compatible with iPhone 4,4s and 5/S/C
– Quick-connect camera lens for iPhone 4, 4S, and 5
– Three lens options: fisheye, wide-angle, macro
– Slides on to the corner of your iPhone and automatically aligns itself
– Lenses made with precision ground glass multi-element optics.
– Works for still photos, videos, even Facetime
Note: It will not fit any other device besides the iPod touch models mentioned above.
I would like to blog it forward to
Questions I would like to ask :
What makes you feel happy?
What do you enjoy most in your work and why?
What is your personal life dream?
What are you passionate about professionally and/or personally?
Thanks for reading ….
I tried my best to make my blog provide more information about me.
KP 🙂 🙂