This document is created as per to answer for the following thread http://scn.sap.com/thread/3497138.
Update Tuple Table
If you want to add one more record without updating or replacing the previous, for this you need to make the multivalued field to yes for the tuple in console.
Once you changed this option from no to yes; now you can add multiple records for a tuple in Data manager directly, but if you have auto import for the table then you need to set Tuple update option in import manager for the specified map.
Set matching Tuple Fields:
1. 1) Open the specified map if exist or else import sample file and choose source and destination files in the import manager.
2. 2) Now map the fields in the Map Fields/Values.
3. 3) Now right click on the tuple filed and click Set Tuple update option.
4) Now choose the Update (Null or Mapped) according to your business requirement.
5) Now save map for new or save map update for existing map.
6. 6) If the Tuple is nested Hierarchy tuple then set matching tuple fields option has to parent node.
Kindly go through MDM Import Manager Reference guide for more details regarding set matching tuple fields.