SAP Fraud Management Generally Available in Release 1.1 SP02
SAP Fraud Management is released with new and enhanced features as of Monday, February 10, 2014. SAP Fraud Management is generally available since September, 2013.
SAP Fraud Management offers a generic platform for analyzing data for signs of potential fraud. The application signals a suspicious occurrence with an alert. Alerts, in turn, provide the workflow for fraud investigators. SAP Fraud Management also supports investigators in managing and documenting investigations and reporting results. SAP Fraud Management also can be integrated into all kinds of business processes, for real-time online evaluation of claims before payment, disbursals for purchases, and so on.
SAP Fraud Management uses advanced HTML5 user interfaces that have been developed with user input for efficiency and user-friendliness. The lightweight, generic infrastructure that SAP Fraud Management offers makes it possible to extend the application, for example, to address newly discovered
fraud scenarios quickly and easily.
New and enhanced features in SAP Fraud Management include the following:
Alert dispatching: Alerts that are not assigned to any investigator can be managed with a new dispatcher work list, accessible by way of the Unassigned Alerts tile in the user interface. Unassigned Alerts offers a special dispatcher workflow, so that a dispatcher can pre-investigate an alert, dispatch it, or close it without investigation. There are new sorting, search, and filtering tools to make it easy to manage alerts produced by SAP Fraud Management.
- Enhancements to existing features include:
- Navigation to external targets to view original documents from nodes displayed in the graphical Network Analysis investigation tool
- Touch and mouse zooming of the Network Analysis graph
- Enhancements to generic searching
- Customizable alert and search messages.
- The existing anti-corruption content , delivered without support or warranty via SCN, remains fully compatible with SAP Fraud Management. Further anti-corruption content will not be released via SCN. Here is a link to the anti-corruption content in SCN.
See also the SAP Fraud Management Release Note.
SAP Fraud Management is mobile enabled and available on desktops, tablets, and smartphones. The solution can be deployed on-premise or in the cloud.
SAP Fraud Management has been integrated into the new SAP offering, SAP Assurance and Compliance Software. SAP Assurance and Compliance Software integrates SAP HANA-based solutions that let you address a broad spectrum of risk and compliance issues in corporate governance.