Leading Industry analysts share their perspectives with SAP’s Public Sector team
Last week 10 industry analysts from around the world gathered in Palo Alto California to engage in a dialogue with the SAP Public Services leadership team.
|SAP Palo Alto Office|
The objective of the Public Services strategy week was to garner an outside-in insight understanding about our solutions, strategy and position in the market from the analysts. SAP briefed the analysts on SAP’s latest innovative customer examples and solution offerings.
We all shared a lot of knowledge with each other throughout the week. Here are my top 8 insights I gleaned from the sessions:
- Society is entering into a new era of unprecedented change across a multitude of dimensions
- These changes unveil new areas of opportunity for public sector organizations to innovate and deliver better outcomes
- Disruptive technologies like mobility, big data, social collaboration and cloud offer significant potential to drive business innovation
- Complexity built up over decades hampers the ability of government to innovate; simplification is needed to unlock the potential
- SAP has opportunity to help accelerate business innovation through radical simplification
- SAP solutions are focused on driving immediate positive outcomes across key priority areas
- SAP has evolved to combine both our technology innovations and business expertise into a complete solution
- SAP needs to continue to co-innovate with our customers to deliver the fastest return on investment for taxpayers without disrupting ongoing service delivery
The SAP Public Services team will continue to work closely with the analysts to help empower government to improve citiznes lives. Join the conversation on this blog topic or follow us on Twitter @sappublicsector.