As of Monday, February 10, 2014, SAP Audit Management is generally available to customers.
SAP Audit Management, powered by SAP HANA, offers an end-to-end solution for managing audits. In the preparation and planning phases of auditing, an auditing department can use SAP Audit Management to collect auditable items in a flexible audit universe repository, prepare audits and assign auditors to them, and build audit plans to manage audit activity over time. During audit execution, the application supports auditors with easy-to-use features for managing working papers and findings. The application also integrates reporting and follow up, with management of audit report review and issuance and tracking of open findings.
The key features of SAP Audit Management include:
- Full mobile-enablement and easy access from
multiple devices and platforms: desktops, tablets, and smartphones.
- Full coverage of the audit roadmap; including
planning, preparation, execution, report, and follow-up
- Flexible Audit Universe that serves as a single
source for audits and monitors audit requests globally
- Powerful working paper management that allows
you to create audit documents via drag-and-drop, single-click access to the
documents, and management review
- Global monitoring of findings and following up
on the progress of actions
- Powerful search function that helps you find the
target information with one click
- Clear and intuitive HTML5 user interface design
that improves the user experience and boosts efficiency
- Deployable on-premise and in the cloud.
SAP Audit Management, powered by SAP HANA, is one of the solutions of the new SAP offering, SAP Assurance and Compliance Software. SAP Assurance and Compliance Software integrates SAP HANA-based solutions that let you address a broad spectrum of risk and compliance issues in corporate governance.