Increase need to manage product compliance in Life Science industry
Life Science manufacturers are feeling the challenges of increased product compliance regulation. Standards such as REACH, RoHS, Conflict Minerals and the like have serious implications to the design, manufacturing and sales of products not only in Europe but worldwide. SAP’s sustainable innovation and embedded compliance solutions can support manufacturers in the life science industry.
To learn more about SAP’s solutions to support and manage product compliance, a free and educational webinar will be presented on Feb 12th at 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM ET jointly by SAP and LeverX.
To register for this webinar please follow this link: https://www3.gotomeeting.com/register/667662494
To find out more information about this and other webinars follow this link: http://www.LeverX.com
Is your company experiencing any of the following product compliance pain points?
- Lack of compliance data/collateral – Compliance details, declarable substance data, full material declaration, and documentation is often missing, and needs to be collected from the supply chain
- Complexity/cost of data collection – Inconsistent processes and data collection mechanisms add significant manual effort and costs
- Lack of oversight on due diligence – Inability to show all actions taken to collect information from supply chain
- Difficulty managing requirements
- Struggling to verify and meet compliance standards in manufacturing rather than in design
- Understanding and planning to support new compliance requirements such as Conflict Minerals
- Inability to manage product compliance assessments
This webinar will discuss how your company can leverage SAP solutions to embed product compliance into all facets of your business. Learn how SAP Environment, Health and Safety Management (EHSM) 4.0 and the Product Stewardship Network (PSN) can manage your regulatory reporting requirements, collect data from your supply chain, manage the assessment of your product portfolio, and support different organizations such as engineering, purchasing and sales with a single integrated solution for compliance information.