Hopefully some of you already tried our existing SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA with SAP BusinessObjects BI trial and had a great experience.
Our trial is now available for a little over 4 months and so far we have :
- Over 1400 people that activated the 30 day trial
- Over 150.000 hours of usage
In case you would like to hear from another customer, what they did with the BW on HANA Trial, take a look at David’s experience here.
So why am I writing this today ?
Because I proudly announce the updated version of our SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA with SAP BusinessObjects BI Trial.
Our trial now includes:
- SAP NetWeaver BW 7.4 on SAP HANA SP07
- SAP BusinessObjects BI 4.1
- New eclipse based BW modelling
- Updated exercises based on those new releases
In addition we also are making the 244 GB memory instances available for the BW on HANA part (Amazon AWS Instance : cr1.8xlarge).
So here is what you need:
- If you don’t have one, setup a new Amazon AWS Account here – http://aws.amazon.com
- Navigate to SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA Trial and get the 30 day trial
- Go and use it – simple as that.
Here some additional resources:
- SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA Trial – Getting Started
- SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA – Exercises / Tutorial
- SAP NetWeaver BW on SAP HANA – main site
Please remember that the software is free of charge, but that you will be charged for the Amazon AWS hosting costs, which is around 4.50 USD per hour when the system is running.