Breakpoint at a select statement of a given DB table
This document is on setting a breakpoint on SELECT statement of a given database table. This is done through debugger script that is available from EHP 6.
Following is an example where a breakpoint will be set on VBAP table queries in VA02 transaction.
- Go to VA02 and input a sales order number
- Enable the debugger through /h in command field
- Go to “Script” tab in the debugger and click on the “Load Script” button, take F4 help and select the report as highlighted in below image
- Click on “Start Script” button and input the Database table names on whose SELECT statement debugger has to stop and click execution button on the pop up window
- Debugger script stops at the given DB tables select statements
6. To continue further debugging(stop at given DB table queries) click on “Continue Script” button, highlighted in the above image