Maintain Inbound E-mail Settings for Survey
In this Customizing activity, you maintain the Exit type for program interfaces used in surveys.
The survey inbound handler Exit is used for the inbound processing of workflow messages that are used in surveys.
You hae ensured the following:
- The e-mail addresses of the survey senders and recipients are already maintained.
- The inbound e-mail function is already configured in the backend system.
To create a new exit rule:
- 1. Choose the Insert Row pushbutton to insert a new row.
- 2. In the Communication Type column, select Internet Mail from the dropdownlist.
- 3. In the Recipient Address field, enter the e-mail address of the user who is enabled to receive a workflow e-mail on surveys.
- 4. In the Document Class field, enter an asterisk (*).
- 5. In the Exit Name field, select Survey Inbound Handler (CL_GRFN_SURVEY_INBOUND) from the dropdown list.
- 6. In the Call Sequence field, enter 1.
- 7. Save the entry.
Eskom Configuration:Not Used – Risk Management (RM) and Process Control (PC)