In this Customizing activity, you assign the entities to individual user roles. Examples include the assignment of:
- Activities and risks in Risk Management
- Processes and subprocesses in Process Control
You have ensured that individual roles are maintained using Transaction PFCG.
SAP delivers the referenced settings for global role assignment level in a BC Set. You can activate BC Sets and then maintain them with your personal settings.
To maintain entity role assignments:
- 1. Choose New Entries.
- 2. From the dropdown list Entity , select an entity to be assigned to a role.
- 3. From the dropdown list Role, select the role to be assigned to this entity.
- 4. If you want only a single user role to be the processor of the entity, then select the Unique Usercheckbos. This way you can define, for example, that there exists only one risk owner for a specific risk.
- 5. In the Application column, select whether the entity must be used either for Risk Management, or for Process Control, or for both.
- 6. Save your entry.
Eskom Configuration: Not Used – Risk Management (RM) and Process Control (PC)