In this Customizing activity, you assign custom notification e-mail messages to business recipients (workflow recipients).
Whenever the workflow needs to determine the recipient, it does so by using the correlated object of the workflow instance and business event. In this way, you define the placeholder to be used for recipient determination in workflow-driven scenarios.
For GRC Risk Management, you have configured and activated the risks for which e-mail notifications must be sent.
SAP ships default rules for recipient determination, based on the entity, the activity, and the data part used in roles. You can overwrite the default rules with your own rules, using the direct mapping of the business events and the roles involved.
For more information, see Maintain Custom Agent Determination Rules.
To maintain the notification messages:
- 1. Choose the New Entries pushbutton.
- 2. Select a message class from the dropdown list. The message number 000 is automatically selected. Change the message number, if required.
- 3. In the Notification Messages section, enter a description for the notification.
- 4. Select the Hide Recipients checkbox as required.
- 5. Enter the subject line of the e-mail message.
- 6. Enter the name of the documentation object that forms the body of the e-mail message. This documentation object can be processed in the document class General Text of transaction SE61.
- 7. Enter the name of the attachment, if one is attached. The attachment refers to the file that is attached to the e-mail of an individual notification message.
- 8. Save your entry.
Eskom Configuration:Not Used – Risk Management (RM) and Process Control (PC)