Do you have a SAP HANA story to tell? Share and Win.
Is your organization improving customers’ lives by running SAP HANA? Tell us your story and you could win up to $10K for charity.
At SAP, our goal is to make your customer run better. Down to our core, our focus is to improve people’s lives through the use of innovative technology. If you are an SAP customer running SAP HANA we want to hear from you. Put on your storyteller cap and get creative because our HANA Innovation Award competition is your chance to showcase how your company uses the power of SAP HANA to drive innovation and positively impact the workforce, your partners, your customers, and society.
What’s in it for you?
This competition is purposed to celebrate your organization’s commitment to helping the world run like never before. Winners will be internationally recognized and awarded free tickets to SAP d-code (formerly known as SAP TechEd) as well as a charitable donation in their name. First place winners will be awarded up to $10K to donate to an eligible charity and four free tickets to SAP d-code. SAP will provide a list of charities from which the winners can choose. In addition, winners will be featured at SAPPHIRE Orlando and honored at an executive Award Ceremony.
How to Enter:
- Create a 2-3 minute video or a 200-300 word blog that describes your SAP HANA project
- Submit your entry in one of our three categories to http:// innovation.saphana.com
- Trailblazer: Have you transformed business at your organization using SAP HANA?
- Social Hero Innovator: Have you improved the lives of others with SAP HANA through social change?
- Big Data Innovator: Are you applying advanced data science to create new business models?
- Get social. Promote your entry via #HANAStory
Need help crafting your story? Here are some topics to touch upon when creating your story:
- Explain the issue. What key business, technical, and data challenges did your organization face and how did your solution help to resolve them?
- Humanize your story. How is your company helping to make the world a better place? How have your customers’ lives improved?
- Why SAP HANA? What specific features of SAP HANA did you use and how did it impact your IT architecture?
- Overcoming obstacles. Did the solution drive new way of working? How did you overcome resistance to change?
How are winners determined?
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners will be selected first by a public vote and then by our panel of SAP judges. Judges include SAP executives as well internal and external SAP veterans who have 5+ years of software experience and are experts in their field.
For a more detailed overview of the HANA Innovation Award and for a list of entry guidelines and rules, please visit the SAP HANA Innovation Award website.
Hurry and start sharing: entries will only be accepted February 3-May 20, 2014.