I was waiting for a long time to being Tagged for Blog It Forward Community Challenge and finally it happened 🙂 Thanks a lot abhijeet mukkawar Blog It Forward – Abhijeet Mukkawar for including me in the chain and providing me the opportunity to take part in Blog It Forward Community Challenge and introduce myself to the SCN community.
Special thanks to Moshe Naveh for this wonderful initiative which gives us opportunity to get insight into the dreams, ambitions and personal life of the fellow SCN members.
My name is Kunal Saggar. I was born in Ludhiana, Punjab and did my schooling and graduation in Punjab itself. I love to travel new places and if i have to describe myself, i would use the word “Optimist”. I have a positive outlook towards life and generally stay positive even in the difficult times 🙂
I joined Infosys Ltd, Chandigarh in September 2006 and has been working in SAP NetWeaver space since then. Over the course of time, I have got the opportunity to work on different projects involving WebDynpro Java, EP, SAP BPM and SAP MDM.
What is the best resource of information on SCN?
SCN is a gigantic knowledge repository with loads of information which can really help a beginner to become a tutor very soon 🙂 Blogs, documents and discussion threads – all provide a great deal of information for one to learn and implement the same in real world projects. I find blogs as the best source of information as SCN members share most of their learnings from projects or implementations regularly.
Facts about my homeland:
- “Punjab” derived its name from two words: “punj meaning five and ab meaning water, thus the land of five rivers. The religion ‘Sikhism’ was founded in Punjab.
- Punjab is famous for its food(which is a brand in itself). Butter chicken, chicken tikaa and paranthas are few of the Punjabi dishes famous across the world 🙂 It is also famous for its folk music and dance. Bhangra is the most popular Punjabi form of dance.
- Punjab is the main producer of wheat in India. It is also called “India’s The Food basket” and “Granary of India”.
- Ludhiana (Punjab) has been adjudged as the best place for doing business in India as per the World Bank Study, 2009.
- Chandigarh is the only city in India that serves as capital for two states –Punjab and Haryana.
- Changigrah is famous as ‘The City Beautiful’.
- Chandigarh is the first planned city of India. It was designed by French architect Charles-Édouard Jeanneret, popular as Le Corbusier.
- Rock Garden, one of the major tourist destinations in Chandigarh is a Sculputre Garden spread over an area of forty-acres (160,000 m²) and is completely built of industrial & home waste and thrown-away items.
Response to questions asked by Abhijeet in Blog It Forward – Abhijeet Mukkawar:
1. One thing you like about your job the most
Well, there are couple of things associated with my job which i really like. So, I am listing down both of them:
- Constant Learning: Till date, every project I have worked on have required to me to learn something new. This need to keep learning new things or technologies is a great part of my job as i never feel stagnant.
- Travelling new places(countries): I have got an opportunity to travel to Australia and UK for couple of projects. It helps me fulfill one of my hobbies i.e. to travel new places and see different cultures. During my trip to UK, I managed to travel to few of the European countries as well 🙂 Below are few of the pictures I have taken during these trips:
2. Given a chance to change one thing in your life, what it would be ?
There’s probably only one thing which I will like to change. Till few years ago, I used to spend a lot of my free time in playing sports mainly cricket 😛
But it has been a while now since i did that .I will like to get back to playing sports in my free time.
3. What makes you laugh?
I don’t know whether it’s good or bad but it’s very easy to make me laugh. I can laugh at the smallest of the things- be it jokes or comedy serials or movies.
I guess the maximum time I spend on my TV is either to watch comedy serials or cricket matches 😛
I’d like to blog it forward to the following people:
and will like them to answer the below questions:
- Name the person who affected you most in your career/ way of thinking and why?
- If you were given by your work a full day every week to do whatever you feel like, what would it be?
- What do you most enjoy on SCN?
Thanks for spending your valuable time for reading my BIF. Your comments are welcome 🙂