Configure LaunchPad for Menus
In this Customizing activity, you can configure the LaunchPad settings for Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) application menu items. The GRC application uses one repository and seven LaunchPads, one for each work center, as listed below:
- Role = GRCIAREPOS
Instance = GRC_AC_PC_RM_IA_REPOSITORY
Operation = GRC AC PC RM IA Repository
- My Home
Role = GRCHOME
Instance = GRC_SUITE_HOME
Operation = GRC Suite Home Workset
- Master Data
Role = GRCMASDAT
Instance = GRC_SUITE_MASTER_DATA
Operation = GRC Suite Master Data IA
- Rule Setup
Role = GRCRULESET
Instance = GRC_SUITE_RULE_SETUP
Operation = GRC Suite Rule Setup Workset
Role = GRCASSESSM
Instance = GRC_SUITE_ASSESSMENTS
Operation = GRC Suite Assessment Workset
- Access Management
Role = GRCACCMGMT
Instance = GRC_SUITE_ACCESS_MANAGEMENT
Operation = GRC Suite Access Management Workset
- Reports and Analytics
Role = GRCREPORTS
Instance = GRC_SUITE_REPORTS
Operation = GRC Suite Reports Workset
- Application Administration
Role = GRCAPPADMI
Instance = GRC_SUITE_APP_ADMINISTRATION
Operation = GRC Suite App Administration
Note If SAP provides updates to the content, then such changes update the standard SAP delivered repository and LaunchPads; the changes do not directly update any customized versions. To view the changes to the SAP delivered versions and to update your customized version go to Extra->Show SAP Version.
You have created the new menu item using the Customizing activity Maintain Authorizations for Application Links.
To create new menu items, do the following:
1. Choose a component for the menu items.
2. Choose New Application.
3. In the field Link Text , enter the menu item name.
4. Select Application Categoryand choose WDA Webdynpro ABAP.
5. In the field Namespace, enter the required SAP namespace.
6. Enter the applications. (This can possibly result in the need for development of the new applications.)
7. Enter the System Alias based on the component of the menu item. You can use the following aliases:
- SAP-GRC for items applicable to both Process Control and Risk Management, and for all (Access Control, Process Control, Risk Management)
- SAP-GRC-AC for Access Control only
- SAP-GRC-PC for Process Control only
- SAP-GRC-RM for Risk Management only
8. Enter the required Application Parameters.
9. In the field Add Information, enter MENUITEMID=<The MENUITEMID,as maintained using the Customizing activity Maintain Authorizations for Application Links.
10. Save your entries.
To link the menu items to a particular LaunchPad, do the following:
1. Double-click the LaunchPad you want to link, for example Master Data.
2. Navigate to the folder to locate the new menu item.
3. Choose Link to a Repository Application.
4. Choose the repository GRC AC PC RM IA Repository, and drag the menu items to the folder.
5. Save your entries.
To create new menu folders, do the following:
1. Double-click the LaunchPad of the work centers in which you want to locate the menu folders.
2. Choose the New Folder pushbutton.
3. Enter the folder name and folder description.
4. Change the icon of the folder. (This step is optional)