In this Customizing activity, you activate the applications that can be used in your client system.
In the default delivery system, there are three application components that can be activated:
- GRC-PC for Process Control
- GRC-RM for Risk Management
- GRM-AC for Access Control
To activate an application component, proceed as follows:
- 1. Choose New Entries.
2. Select an application component from the dropdown list.
3. In the column Active, select the checkbox if you want to activate the application. If you are using both Process Control and Risk Management, you must set the indicator for both components.
4. Save the entries.