To accompany and support the SAP Cloud strategy, we created a plan to develop a new SAP Education curriculum. This curriculum will cover SAP Cloud Management and Virtualization for SAP solutions.
Enabling On Premise Solutions for Cloud will open up new opportunities for IT professionals. SAP Education Curriculum for Virtualization & Cloud Management is an initial answer to enable these IT professionals and get them prepared to support the customers move from On Premise to On Demand.
This curriculum is comprised of three courses:
- TZCLD1 – Cloud Management and Virtualization for SAP Solutions (Overview course)
- Explain the basics of cloud, the differences between virtualization and cloud. Describe the available different cloud models. Identify the type of technologies it is based on.
- Target Audience: Technology consultant, Solution Architect, System Architect, System Administrator, Enterprise Architect, Project Manager, Team Lead
- Duration: 1 day
- TZCLD2 – Cloud Design and Architecture for SAP solutions (coming end of March 2014)
- Explain Virtualization basics and the cloud configuration. Explain the enterprise architecture cloud strategy and the SAP Cloud Computing Road-map. Show the cloud standards.Explain the cloud security and the threat and vulnerability analysis. Describe the cloud governance challenges. Show the big data motivation and the cloud.Describe the integration scenarios.
- Target Audience: Technology consultant, Solution Architect, System Architect, Enterprise Architect, Project Manager, Team Lead
- Duration: 2 days
- TZLVM – SAP NetWeaver Landscape Virtualization Management 2.0 (LVM) – Implementation
- Explain LVM concepts and architecture, install and configure LVM. Describe how to use and maintain LVM. Explain the LVM extensibility. Show how to troubleshoot LVM.
- Target Audience: Technology consultant, System Architect, System Administrator
- Duration: 5 days
This curriculum will continue to evolve to cover additional Cloud topics. These courses will be part of the new SAP Learning Hub FAQ offering (planned for end of March 2014).
I’ll keep you tuned…