Interesting question, or?
I mean, I just want to share some things with you that are walking through my mind every day.
I think we all face every day new things to fight with… Isn’t that the cool thing about our job … Not having a job being at one machine, putting just things in a way together and can pick up the brain again 8 or 10 hours later?
I love my job, sometimes I hate it (who don’t), but most of the time I’m totally into it and pretty sure, that getting a developer was the best choice I ever made in my life with regard to my work-life, of course.
(The other best thing was to marry my 😘 wife… No, I’m not just saying that, because she will never read my blog here 🙂 )
Back on topic. I’m really a bit confused when I talk sometimes to people, doing such creative jobs than I do. Some of them do completely disagree with me. 😕 They just say, I do my job to earn money, or why should I spend my off time to get in touch with new things…
And that is the reason, why I decided to write a blog about it. I want to share my view to this and why I’m trying to learn every day something new.
Here are my points, why I do that (just the points, that are relevant for our daily work ):
- I’m hungry to see how the developing change
- I think, I will get very fast a old guy, when not train my brain and teach it every day
- I want to show myself, that I can get into new things and get new opportunities
- I want to make my developing better and improve my skills
- I want to make my daily things that easy, that it could be
- I don’t want to waste my time with horrible tv-shows ( god, I think I lost a lot of braincells in the past by watching it 😆 )
- Out of point 6, I got time 😉
- I think, it makes people more interesting (In this special case it’s me)
- I like getting in touch with people doing the same as I do and I get in touch with new people that way
- Give a tribute to the people, sharing their knowledge (by reading it and give them a like ℹ )
- It helps me to get more creative
- It keep my mind busy which help me feel and stay younger ( Ok, second point is nearly the same in other words, but this a big point, so I repeat it 🙂 )
- And of course, having fun by just doing it, also it is very easy
What are your reasons?
Why are you here, blogging or sharing your information?
I would be pleased if you leave your reasons in the comments.
Found a very nice picture putting my hole blog in just two words.
Thank you for reading to the end.
In case you reached this point, here is a fantastic quote I found somewhere in the internet:
Sir Francis Bacon, an English philosopher and writer who lived during the 17th century, once said, “Knowledge is power.” When you have knowledge, you have the power to achieve many things. You gain something important and can make use of that knowledge in your daily life.