Business Partner Creation for Transaction Manager
Business partner – Business partner can represent a person or organization. It refers to a Counter party with whom we are do the business transaction.For carrying out Treasury transactions business partner master data setup is pre requisite.
Creation of Business Partner (T-code BP)
Depending upon the business partner category, select the relevant box. In our case, it’ll be Organization.
In the create organization screen, enter the BP No. and choose treasury partner as external from the drop down. Choose the role as Counter party role. Finally click on the create button.
General Data – General data view has various tabs like address, identification, control, payment transaction etc.
- Enter the address details in the address tab. Details like communication address, phone number, language, contact person etc details are captured in this fields.
- Go the identification tab once all the data has been filled in. Enter in the field Industry as 81-for FDs with Commercial banks or 02-for FDs with companies.
- In the Payment transaction tab, details of bank accounts is filled.
Company Code Data- It includes the Sl. Authorizations (product types), Sl, Correspondence (correspondence type & form) and Customer account management (reconciliation account) tabs.
- Sl. Authorizations – here we specify the product types for which we shall be using the Business Partner, multiple product types could be chosen.
- Sl. Correspondence – here we specify the correspondence type (like 001 for confirmation) & form (like fax, email etc)
- Customer account management – in this tab the reconciliation account is mapped which would be picked up while posting.
This document was co-authored by varun harlalka