Statistical value not populated in Foreign trade data tab
When viewing the statistical value of an invoice via Foreign Trade / Custom tab, the statistical value is displayed zero.
However when I go to the Conditions tab:
If you go back to the Fortrade /Customs tab, the statistical value will be filled in:
Steps to reproduce:
- item details
- Foreign trade tab à statistical value = 0
- Conditions tab
- Foreign trade tab à statistical value is filled in
If you then go to VF02 and do the same thing (foreign trade tab, conditions tab, foreign trade tab) and then save without actually changing anything. Then the statistical value is updated.
“Determ.export data” is blank in the copying control customizing from delivery to billing document at the header level in transaction VTFL.
- Open invoice in VF02.
- For each item: navigate first to the conditions tab and then to the foreign trade data tab. Then you should see that the statistical value has changed from 0,00 to the one according to the condition type.
- Finally save the invoice so that the statistical values in table EIPO get updated.
- After that VE01 should bring the right result for the statistical values.