Everywhere we will face a common issue of GR Reversal of Purchase Orders / Production Orders are not possible, If Quality Inspection Lot is approved and the stock posting has been made from Quality Inspection to Unrestricted Stock.
Here is the standard solution for the reversal of UD and reverse the stock posting of Inspection Lot. Please think about the intended user group of this report. Check the comments below this document for details.
1. Open the SAP Note 175842 – Inspection Lot: Reversal of goods movements from UD as below from SAP market place.
If you scroll down, there will be a correction instructions available at the bottom. There click on the correction note number 298389.
2. If you click on that correction instruction, the sub note will open. There again you scroll down, there will be object description for the object RQEVAC50.
3. The corresponding program code will open as below.
4. With the help of ABAPer, copy the code and create a Z Program in your system.
Note: you might consider adding additional fields and/or an authorization check, based on your intended user group.
5. Assign a T Code for this program and execute. The input field will be Quality Inspection Lot. Enter the Inspection Lot Number and Execute.
You will get a success message as below.
6. Inspection Lot Status after UD and Stock Posting Completion (UD ICCO SPCO)
7. Inspection Lot Status after reversal of UD and Stock posting. (UD ICCO SPRQ)
8. Stock Posting can be done again, or GR of the Purchase order can be reversed, since the material is available in Quality Stock.
9. Reversal Accounting Document Details are available here. Reference Type 7 is for reversal of Quality Stock Posting.
10. There is small configuration also needed along with this.
That is Go to OMJJ Transaction for 322 Movement Type and go to allowed transactions and add new entry for T Code QA11 as below.
Hope this will help the users a lot.