What do Air Products, ExxonMobil Chemicals, Chemtura, NOVA Chemicals, and Nalco Champion have in common? They are all SAP customers in the chemicals industry who will be making EHS case study presentations at the SAP Conference for Environment, Health and Safety Management, February 18-19, 2014 in Houston, TX.
- Hear ExxonMobil talk about their implementation of SAP Management of Change in its chemicals operations
- Listen to Air Products talk about who they streamlined environmental compliance management across 600 locations worldwide with SAP EHSM, environmental compliance, and are implementing a new incidents / event management systems
- Check out how Nalco Champion is using SAP solutions for product safety and stewardship to reduce risks, lower costs, and safeguard the business
- Find out how Nova Chemicals is using SAP EHS Management for product safety, envionmental complaince and emissions management, and EHS incident management
- Hear how Chemtura is using SAP solutions for product safety and complaince, including automating Substance Volume Tracking processes
At this event, you’ll also hear EHS case study presentations from other major companies such as Reliance Industries, Ecopetrol, and TransCanada (all oil & gas), Lundin Mining, and Southern California Edison. The conference will cover the full breadth of EHS solutions including safety/ operational risk managmeent (incident management, risk assessment, management of change, etc.), environmental compliance, and product safety and stewardship. It will also feature 3 workshops, 5 SAP and partner presentations, a keynote by the Campbell Institute on EHS best practices, and much more.
If you are a stakeholder in EHS systems and process improvement at your company, you should consider attending or having others from your company attend. This will be the single largest gathering in 2014 of SAP customers, partners, and experts focused on EHS solutions, with a heavy emphasis on content directly relevant to the Chemicals industry.
Check out the agenda and get all the details on registering on the event website: www.tacook.com/sap-ehs
Please share this information with colleagues with an interest in EHS, and see you in Houston!