Are you a stakeholder in EHS systems and process improvement at your company? If so, you should consider joining your EHS and IT peers in the Oil & Gas, Chemcials, and other asset-intensive industries at this event:
SAP Conference for Environment, Health and Safety Management 2014
February 18-19, 2014
This will be your single best opportunity in 2014 to gather with fellow SAP customers, partners, and experts to exchange knowedge about successful implementation of SAP solutions for EHS management. The agenda features 10 EHS case study presentations by leading companies in Oil & Gas, Chemicals, Utilities, and Mining, including:
- Hear ExxonMobil talk about their implementation of SAP Management of Change
- Listen to Reliance Industries, India’s largest Oil and Gas producer and a Fortune Global 500 company, talk about their use of SAP EHS solutions for incident management, environmental complaince, and product safety
- Check out TransCanada’s approach to replace a legacy EHS incident management system with SAP EHSM to improve safety
- Find out how Ecopetrol, the national oil company of Columbia, is using SAP EHS Management for envionmental compliance and emissions management
- Listen to Air Products talk about who they streamlined environmental compliance management across 600 locations worldwide with SAP EHSM, environmental compliance, and are implementing a new incidents / event management systems
- Discover how Nalco Champion is using SAP solutions for product safety and stewardship to reduce risks, lower costs, and safeguard the business
- Find out how Nova Chemicals is using SAP EHS Management for product safety, envionmental complaince and emissions management, and EHS incident management
- Hear how Chemtura is using SAP solutions for product safety and complaince, including automating Substance Volume Tracking processes
- Learn how Southern California Edison and Lundin Mining implemented SAP EHSM for incident management rapidly
As well as the customer case studies, there will be 3 workshops, 5 SAP and partner presentations, and best of all ample time to network with and learn from the fellow SAP customers, partners, and experts over the two days.
Get all the details including the agenda on the conference website:
See you in Houston on Feb 18-19 for all EHS all the time!