Below steps helps in understanding about Changing Mail Text/ Subject line for Standard Output Types in NACE Transaction.
Changing the Standard Output type Mail Text/Subject Line
- Go to NACE Transaction
- Select the respective Application as selected below.
3. Then on the top you can see ‘Output Types’ – select it.
4. In the next screen as shown below – select the respective output type and double click on ‘Mail Title and Texts’ under ‘Output Types’ in left side under ‘Dialog Structure’.
5. In the next screen click on ‘EDIT or Change’ then ‘Mail title and texts’ portion turns to edit mode
6. Select the respective language as screen below and then click on ‘Text’ [Pen/Pencil like Image] – Also if you want to change the Title i.e. Subject – it also can be changed.
7.Then opens a screen where you can maintain the mail text.
8. Save it and it request for a TR# provide it and check executing your process and see if the mail text is changed.
- By Mohammed Rafi