Welcome to the new SAP Operational Process Intelligence community designed to facilitate our developers and business users to interact and help us validate requirements, share use-cases and success stories, as well as webcasts, how to guides, demos and best practices.
We invite you to follow the new space and share your OPInt experiences with other contributors.
Quick overview of SAP Operational Process Intelligence:
SAP Operational Process Intelligence opint is a HANA based application providing real-time, actionable intelligence into your business processes spanning SAP Business Suite, SAP Business Workflow, and SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration enabling decision makers and process analysts to respond to exceptional situations and manage business transactions. Support 3rd party systems with the inclusion of Sybase ESP in the SAP’s Operational Process Intelligence 1.1 release and will further expand the decision making role of the information work by introducing task management natively with SAP HANA.
SAP Operational Process Intelligence helps line-of-business users to gain process visibility across their end-to-end business processes with clear focus on helping them achieve business outcomes. Improved process visibility immediately results in superior operational responsiveness and better tactical decisions in day-to-day business operations.
As of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration 7.31 SP09 | 7.4 SP04, SAP customers can now co-deploy SAP Operational Process Intelligence opint and SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration on the same HANA system and leverage combined process execution and process intelligence. Read more in this blog.
Where to start:
- Getting started: Introduction to SAP Operational Process Intelligence powered by SAP HANA
- Solution Brief: Power Smart Business Operations with Real-Time Process Intelligence.
- White-paper: Intelligent Business Operations with SAP HANA
- What’s new in SAP Operational Process Intelligence SP01
- TechEd 2013 Replay: Intelligent Processes on SAP HANA – Overview and Outlook
SAP NetWeaver BPM is already available on SAP HANA and you can now leverage the power of SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration and SAP Operational Process Intelligence to define performance-driven applications with built-in process visibility and integration. With this TechEd 2013 session Thomas Volmering and Harsh Jegadeesan provide an introduction to the solution and explain the road ahead.
- By now you should be ready to Test Drive SAP Operational Process Intelligence!
- Access other TechEd 2013 replays on SAP Orchestration and Integration Solutions.
Join us also on social media: