This is part of a series of integration video how-to’s for SAP Cloud Applications Studio. The main blog post can be found here: Video How-To: Integration capabilities of SAP Cloud Applications Studio
I thought it might be good to create dedicated blog post so that I also can provide the code snippet here.
– Invoke an external web service with ABSL coding
Again we use my Bonus Plan use case. What we have done so far:
– Business Object “Bonus Plan” is created
– Web Service in C4C is created for Bonus Plan: This allows external applications to create Bonus Plans
We want to consume our own web service in this example as this is the best way to learn it. So we want to create some ABSL coding that can create a bonus plan via web service request and this is basically what I show in the video.
– Use WSDL to create an External Webservice Integration
– Create your own “Communication Scenario”
– Configure a “Communciation System”
– Configure a “Communication Arrangement”
– Create ABSL coding to invoke a service
Video recommendation: watch in HD (720p) for best experience.
Summary of the relevant content types:
These video tutorials are based on my use case “Bonus Plan” but can also be consumed apart from that. All my videos where I explain everything from the very beginning can be found here: SAP Cloud Applications Studio Video-How-To’s.