In 2013 many aspects around the SAP HANA Cloud Platform were presented at SAP TechEd 2013. This blog post provides an overview around all recorded sessions that you can access freely.
Thanks to all the colleagues who’ve provided this valuable content. Please let me know if you see content missing so that I can add it to the list.
- Build SAP HANA Cloud Applications Which Integrate with On-Premise System (30 min, hands-on session)
- Connecting Business Applications on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform with On-Premise Systems (60 min, lecture session)
- Extend SuccessFactors Employee Central with Apps on the SAP HANA Cloud Platform (60 min, lecture session)
- Integration of SuccessFactors Applications via SAP HANA Cloud Integration (60 min, hands-on Session)
- Developing Secure SAP HANA Cloud Applications Using OAuth and SAML 2.0 (30 min, hands-on session)
- Securing SAP HANA Cloud Applications – An Overview (60 min, lecture session)
SAP HANA Cloud Integration
- B2B Integration with SAP NetWeaver Process Orchestration and SAP HANA Cloud Integration (120 min, lecture session)
- SAP HANA Cloud Integration – An Update from Product Development (60 min, lecture session)
SAP HANA Cloud Portal
- SAP HANA Cloud Portal – Deep Dive (60 min, lecture session)
- SAP HANA Cloud Portal Overview (60 min, lecture session)