SEEBURGER EDI-Adapter-Version 2.2.1 now available
In December 2013, Seeburger has officially released the new Adapter Version 2.2.1. This version has been released for the following PI/PO-Versions
NW 7.3 SP 1-10
NW 7.3.1 SP 0-10
NW 7.4 SP 0 -5
(same as the previous version 2.2)
For details please refer to the latest “Compatibility Matrix”.
All modifications can be seen in the Release-Notes, which are part of the Adapter-DVDs. However, in this post I have also listed some of the added features/functionality for this version.
General Improvements for all adapters
• Improved performance of the used logging mechanism on newer SAP JVMs
• Extended the adapters to make use of the “Channel Ping” functionality
(also known as “AdapterSelftest“)
• Added a thread pool for pending asynchronous MDNs.
This reduces the application thread count usage when MDNs cannot be sent due to network issues.
• Added support for SHA2 algorithms (for RSA-Keys)
• Added support for the simpler list command “NLST”
• Added support to change to the target directory before uploading files
• Added support for Covisint
• Extended the HTTP-Adapter with logical resource synchronization
• New front end to view errors and warnings of SEEBURGER components, like adapters.
• Provides insight into adapter internal queueing. Queues can now be monitored. (via System Status).
• Improved System Status Frontend for cluster. All cluster nodes can be monitored.
• An API is provided to access FileStore from within PI mappings.
As always, any feedback to this post is highly appreciated. Also, if you are missing any functionality and have additional requirements for the upcoming versions, please let me know so that I can forward this information to the Adapter-Development-Group.