“Why isn’t there a delta course for SAP HANA Technology SPS07?”
This question I hear often from my former students. And it’s a justified question, because as we all know SAP HANA is evolving and developing at a tremendous pace. Things that weren’t possible in SPS04, SPS05 or even SPS06 are now common technology in SAP HANA SPS07. If you attended a HA200 – SAP HANA – Installation & Operations class in the last 1.5 years you missed out on all the cool new stuff that has arrived with SAP HANA SPS07.
To help you close your knowledge gap on the new innovations in SAP HANA TechnologySPS07 I have created a new 3-day workshop called ”Technology Delta on SAP HANA SPS7”. The workshop will be conducted in English, and will be held at authorized SAP Education training locations in Belgium, the Netherlands, and the UK.
After completing this workshop you will be up to date on SAP HANA Technology SPS07 and ready for the C_HANATEC131 certification. The C_HANATEC131 certification is included in the 3-day workshop.
The workshop will cover the following topics:
- SAP HANA Architecture and Scenarios– In this unit we will discuss the changes in the SAP HANA architecture and deployment scenarios
- SAP HANA Installation – In this unit participants will install a SAP HANA SPS07 system. This installation will be performed using the new SAP HANA Lifecycle Management tool. As a demonstration the trainer will perform a SAP HANA Scale-Out installation
- Lifecycle Management – In this unit we will discuss and work with the SAP HANA Lifecycle Management tools to update the installed SAP HANA system
- Backup and Recovery – This is a key area of change for SAP HANA with significant improvements. In this unit we will review the Backup and Recovery concept, as well as deep dive into the topics of database copy and backup/recovery using storage snapshots
- High Availability and Disaster Tolerance – In this unit we will discuss SAP HANA High Availability and Data Center Readiness
- Improvements in SAP HANA Studio – SAP HANA Studio is a second key area of change with many improvements. In this unit we will have a look at topics like Table Administration, SQL Console and Query Analysis tools
- Additional changes and improvements – In this last module we will have a look at some minor, but very useful, changes and improvements in the SAP HANA database
On the afternoon of day three, we will conclude the workshop “Technology Delta on SAP HANA SPS7” with the new C_HANATEC131 certification
Once you have passed the C_HANATEC131 exam, you will have fulfilled the requirements for taking the “SAP Certified Technology Specialist (Edition 2013) – SAP HANA Installation” certification E_HANAINS131 exam.
I hope you found this overview to be useful. We hope to see you at the workshop, and wish you much success with your exams
and future SAP HANA implementations!