I would like to share my experience on C_HANAIMP131 – SAP Certified Application Associate (Edition 2013) – SAP HANA certification. I successfully passed the certification last month. This certification mostly focuses on data modeling including advanced data modeling, data provisioning, and reporting.
Study Time: 5-6 Days
Below is the list of sections that were covered in the certification:
1. Administration of Data Models
2. Data Modeling – SQL Script
3. Deployment Scenarios of SAP HANA
4. Data Modeling – Analytic Views
5. Data Modeling – Attribute Views
6. Data Modeling – Calculation Views
7. Data Provisioning
8. Security and Authorization
9. Optimization of Data Models and Reporting
10. Advanced Data Modeling
12. SAP HANA Live and Rapid Deployment Solution for SAP HANA
HA100 and HA300 cover all the topics those are listed above. These books will only give you theoretical knowledge, but you need to have practical knowledge to clear this certification. There were more than 70% scenario based questions and lot of questions where you need to choose 3 correct answers out of 5 options.
The following link will provide you more information on this certification:
Passing Score is 61%. There is plenty of time (180 minutes) to answer 80 questions and then review them 2 to 3 times. So, don’t hesitate to take a much needed break to drink water or go to restroom while your time is ticking. This will really refresh your mind.
This is my first blog here. Hopefully, I believe that I covered most of the points and this will help the candidates who are planning to take this certification in the near future.