In this short tutorial I will show and explain how you can add extension fields to standard business objects, the screens and how to configure a dynamic UI.
This tutorial shows how to add 2 fields to the employee and how to display one of them only when a certain condintion is fulfilled. I will use my standard example “Bonus Plan” from my previous videos.
In part 2 and 3 I will show how to use those extended fields in ABSL coding. This will show you how to add your custom logic using those fields in the standard business object “Employee” as well as in your custom application “Bonus Plan”.
Video Recommendation: Watch it in 720p.
Btw: Here you find the complete playlist of my SAP Cloud Applications Studio Tutorials.
– Add 2 fields to the Employee business object
– Add those fields to the screen
– Configure the dynamic UI (UI switch)
– Use the extension fields of the Employee in our Bonus Plan application
– Alter the bonus calculation based on the additional attributes
– Add custom business logic to the Emloyee Business Object
– Show a custom message on the standard Employee screen based on the custom logic