Thanks to the effort from our employees, in 2013, SAP was recognized numerous times as one of the world’s best places to work through many global, national, and regional awards. We know this could not have been possible without the wonderful work from our hardworking staff. Thank you to everyone in the SAP family for making SAP one of the best places to work in 2013!
Here are some of the awards SAP recieved last year, which are based on employee submissions and reviews:
- SAP Labs India Pvt Ltd won “Diversity Initiative” award and “Women Initiative of the Year” under Special Corporate Category at the “Women Leadership and Innovation Awards 2013” hosted by International Women Leadership Forum.
- “Best Employer Africa 2013/14” certification by CRF Institute (Cóte d’Ivoire, Kenya, Nigeria & South Africa).
- The Dublin AppHaus won “Multinational Corporation Initiative of the Year” from the Irish Software Association (ISA).
- Recognized in the Top 10 best employers in Mexico.
- Received Canada’s Top Employer for Young People 2013 award.
- Ranked in the Top 10 Best Employer Award organized by China’s No. 1 on-line HR recruiting firm and the NGO Research Center of Beijing University.
- Bill McDermott & Jim Hagemann Snabe are ranked 2nd of “Best CEO’s” by Glassdoor.com.
- Glassdoor also listed SAP as one of the 50 best workplaces in annual Employees’ Choice Awards for “Best Places to Work.”
- Ranked 1st for IT in Germany in Germany’s biggest survey (>13,000 participants) of the online business network, XING.
- SAP rated as one of the top 10 workplaces for students & interns by a survey among students of Jobboard Absolventa and the Clevis Group.
Want to find a career you can really be passionate about?
Browse all of our open positions at –
Learn more about the workplace culture at SAP, see pics of our offices, talk to recruiters, and get real time job openings by connecting with us on our social pages: