Please refer the below documents for how to create a user defined LIS info structure:
The scope of the current document is limited to historical data update to user defined LIS table.
Once a new LIS table is generated, the LIS table doesn’t contain historical data. If you check the table in SE16, the number of entries will show it.
In-order to update the historical data to this LIS table, you may proceed as explained below:
Follow the path: SPRO – Logistic General – Logistic Information System (LIS) – Logistic Data warehouse – Data Basis – Tools – Set up Statistical Data – Application Specific set up of statistical Data.
Transaction OLI3 for updating Purchasing LIS
Execute set up of the corresponding application.
Enter the info structure name to be updated along with other criteria as shown below:
The following are the important fields:
1. Save Under Version: Here, you can mention the version name. The version name will be displayed/updated in info table. You can save the new data update in a different version name. Also, you have the option of copy / delete versions.
The version name for statistical set up should start with “&(” since other versions are used with planning.
If you update with different version name, the same documents will be repeated with different version name.
2. Delete / Create Indices indicator: Here, you may set whether the secondary indices already existing in the info table are to be deleted and recreate. If you set this indicator, and if there is already data existing for a combination, the secondary indices (like vendor, order qty etc in the example) are deleted and recreated again. It is mainly for performance improvement.
3. Name of Run: Here, you can mention a name for the update run. This is useful when an update run is terminated and you use the same name as name of run next time, system will use the data which is already determined.
4. Re determination of update group: You can set this indicator, the system will redetermine the update groups for the documents which are processed at the time of the statistical set up. If this indicator is not set, there can be an inconsistency with the documents processed at the time of the statistical set up.
5. Update Documents: this indicator will update the update group in the already existing document. This indicator is mandatory if you modify the update group characteristics in customizing. If this indicator is not set, the existing documents will be updated in table as per previous update rules.
6. Block all Documents: This indicator is useful when you are updating the info structure parallelly to the business. If you set the indicator, all the documents relevant for the statistical update will be blocked till the update is completed. The block will be released once the update run is completed.
If you are doing the info structure update in your business hours, this indicator is mandatory.
Now, check the LIS table in SE16. The table will be updated with historical data.
The same details will be available for analysis in MCSJ transaction.