Steps involved in EDI integration with SRM 7.01 for EDI 850 Purchase Order output. EDI versions used are 2003, 3040, 4010.
Note: Extended Classic scenario implemented. SUS was integrated with SRM.
1. 1. SAP PI can be used as the middleware.
2. 2. PI field level mapping ( SRM PO fields vs EDI fields) was required based on the EDI versions 2003, 3040, 4010 for EDI 850 PO output.
3. 3. Badi BBP_SAPXML1_OUT_BADI was implemented in SRM to trigger EDI / XML output.
4. 4. Output of the EDI vendors was defined such as defaulted to ‘XML’.
5. 5. SRM PO output was in the form of XML which was converted by PI to the EDI files format send to the Vendors which are EDI enabled.
6 . 6. To differentiate the PO output whether it was for EDI vendor or SUS Vendor ( output of SUS Vendor is also ‘XML’) custom enhancement was done in SRM.
Z Z table was maintained in SRM for both EDI vendors and SUS Vendors along with their EDI version and made provision for checkbox to be marked for ‘SUS Vendor’. If the check box was marked for the “SUS Vendor” , PO output as XML would be intended for SUS system given that all the prerequisites configuration were in place for that vendor to be SUS enabled.