What is SAP Lumira?
SAP Lumira is an exciting new tool that allows you to quickly and easily create engaging visualizations that combine data from multiple sources into a single view. An intuitive UI featuring drag and drop functionality allows everyone to tell a great data story.
SAP Lumira can help you gather, analyze and present the facts to solve your most pressing business questions – for any line of business.
Submission deadline: 28th Feb, 2014
Final: 14th Mar, 2014
1. Participant: 1 person per team
3. Judging Criteria: after installation, you can import the data you’ve collected, and use Lumira to analyze the data, and present your story.
Please also record the procedure how you collect, analyze and visualize the data. Video with dubbing will be a plus!
- Best Visualization: Entries will be judged on use of visual analysis, compelling charts and how efficiently graphs depict the dataset.
- Best Big Data Entry: Entries will be judged on the best data story using volume of data and use of data variety.
- Most Compelling Story: Entries will be judged on creativity, use of data, storytelling, and use of data visualization.
4. Lumira for Downloading:
Please email your submission to: email@example.com
With the subject of Email: SAP Lumira University Challenge
- 2 winners for 1st Prize win iPhone 5C each
- 4 winners for 2nd Prize win iPad Mini each
- 6 winners for 3rd Prize win Amazon Kindle Fire HD each
- All 12 winners will be invited to present on 2014 SAP D-Code in Shanghai for free, SAP will sponsor the ticket, transportation and accommodation.
Reference for the tool
Handbook of Lumira: http://saplumira.com/lumira-learn-tutorials.php
For technical questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
For other questions, please contact: email@example.com